Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
Ten (and some more) Easy Steps to Drop the Luggage and Fly to Enlightenment
Happy thoughts: The key to the One
Guidelines for Enlightenment to Brighten Your Day
by Swami Beyondananda - Famous Author of the Book MY KARMA RAN OVER MY DOGMA
1. Be a Fundamentalist--make sure the Fun always comes before the mental. Realize that life is a situation comedy that will never be canceled. A laugh track has been provided, and the reason why we are put in the material world is to get more material. Have a good laugh at least twice a day, and that will ensure regular hilarity.
2. Remember that each of us has been given a special gift, just for entering - so you are already a winner!
3. The most powerful tool on the planet today is Tell-A-Vision. That is where I tell a vision to you, and you tell a vision to me. That way, if we don't like the programming we're getting, we can simply change the channel.
4. Life is like photography. You use the negative to develop.
5. It is true. As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles tend to get caught between the ears, causing a condition called truth decay. So be sure to use mental floss twice a day. And when you're tempted to practice tantrum yoga, remember what we teach in Swami's Absurdiveness Training class: *Don't get even, get odd.*
6. If we want world peace, we must let go of our attachments and truly live like nomads. That's where I no mad at you, you no mad at me. That way, there'll surely be no madness on the planet. And peace begins with each of us. A little peace here, a little peace there, pretty soon all the peaces will fit together to make one big peace everywhere. YES!
7. I know great earth changes have been predicted for the future, so if you're looking to avoid earthquakes, my advice is simple. When you find a fault, just don't dwell on it.
8. There's no need to change the world. All we have to do is toilet train the world, and we'll never have to change it again.
9. If you're looking to find the key to the Universe, I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is: there is no key to the Universe. The good news is: it has been left unlocked.
10. Finally, everything I have told you is channeled. That way, if you don't like it, it's not my fault. And remember, enlightenment is not a bureaucracy. So we don't have to go through channels.
11. There are two kinds of mystics in the world, the optimystics and the pessimystics. Although pessimystics seem to be more in touch with "reality," optimystics are happier and live longer.
12. It's the pessimystics who've been crying, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!" The optimystics simply smile and say, "No. It only looks that way because we are ascending."
13. Of course, for those people who read the news -- not to mention those unfortunate enough to be in the news -- this has not been an easy year to offer an optimystic reframe to loads of pessimystic evidence.
14 There's an old saying, "It always seems darkest before it gets really dark," but we optimystics don't buy it. Call me a hopeless "hopium" addict, but I say it can't hurt to look on the bright side.
15. Sure, you can say we human beings have moved further down the path of self-destruction ... or you could say the earth is ridding itself of its most virulent parasite. You can deplore the increased war, disease and starvation, or you can go, "Hey, population control without birth control or abortion!" You can worry over America's turn toward totalitarianism or you can say, "Ah, simplicity! We've boiled the Bill of Rights down to just one: You have the right to remain silent."
16. Seriously, we do have a choice. One of my favorite stories recently is about a Native American grandfather talking to his young grandson. He tells the boy he has two wolves inside of him struggling with each other. The first is the wolf of peace, love and kindness. The other wolf is fear, greed and hatred. "Which wolf will win, grandfather?" asks the young boy. "Whichever one I feed," is the reply. Every day -- every moment -- we have the choice to feed the wolf of love or the wolf of fear.
17. If war is a necessary evil, that makes it all the more important to express peace as a necessary good. Whatever love, kindness, laughter, or generosity we create in our immediate vicinity radiates outward like a "perfect Ponzi scheme" where everyone wins and nobody loses.
To all atheists, food for thought. . .
If you can start the day without caffeine,
i.e. Why G.o.d. made a mirror image as D.o.g. to show us and express holographically in simple terms, as our best friend, what unconditional Love IS and should be. Or why A-dam's civilization should not continue making a mirror reversed image of Himself as A-mad world.
The Dog is wonderful, really in service. It is a manifestation of the Unmanifest in Manifested Creation.
He protects you alike God. And as such, he cannot make decisions and do much things for you, for you have to act, decide and do things for him, since you are the active part.
You feed Him because The Manifest (Man) feeds the Unmanifest (Godliness).
At the same time your dog loves you up to death, in the same way as the Unmanifest loves you unconditionally regardless of what you do including hurting Him.
And all your pet is asking from you, as a favor, is just to feed him with your actions and show him love and the simple recognition that he exists, and begs of you to give him an interesting and happy life, in the same way as the Godliness only asks of us to give Him loving recognition, and a variety of joyful and loving life experiences.
Give yourself or someone you
care for a once-a-lifetime opportunity to release yourself from your mental
boundaries, and fly to happiness!
Order the Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing Courses Here
COPYRIGHT © 1997-2016
Gerald O'Donnell. All Rights Reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes, without the written permission of the author, except when permitted by law.
This page last updated January 7, 2008